NASCAR spends the weekend of July 4 in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, for the second consecutive year as Cup drivers test their skills on the road course at Road America†
This will be the third Cup Series road race this season and the first two races yielded first-time winners. Ross Chastain scored his first career Cup win at the Circuit of the Americas on March 27. His Trackhouse Racing teammate, Daniel Suarez finally broke through for his first cup win of his career at Sonoma Raceway on June 12.
But the favorite will certainly be the race winner, Chase Elliott, who became the first Cup driver to win at Road America since 1956. Elliott, who has two wins this season – on the one mile oval at Dover International Speedway in May and last week on the 1.33 mile Nashville Superspeedway – will pursue his 16th career Cup win and seventh on a road course after previous wins at Watkins Glen International, the Daytona International Speedway road track and the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval.
THEY GROW ON AMISH: Now these cousins are living a NASCAR dream
STAY INFORMED: Subscribe to our Sports Newsletter now!
Here’s all the information you need to get ready for Sunday’s Kwik Trip 250 presented by JOCKEY Made in America at Road America:
What time does the NASCAR Cup race at Road America start?
The Kwik Trip 250 kicks off at 3:00 PM ET (2:00 PM local time) from the road track in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
On which TV channel can the cup race at Road America be seen?
USA Network is broadcasting the Kwik Trip 250 and has a pre-race show starting at 2pm ET (1pm local).
Will there be a live stream of the cup race at Road America?
The Kwik Trip 250 can be streamed live on the NBC Sports website (for those with a cable/satellite provider) and on the NBC Sports app. The race can also be streamed on FuboTV, as well as other options.
How many laps will the Cup race at Road America last?
The Kwik Trip 250 is 62 laps around the 4.048 mile road course for a total of 250.98 miles. The race consists of three segments (laps per stage) — stage 1: 15 laps, stage 2: 15 laps, stage 3: 32 laps.
Who won the cup race at Road America last year?
Chase Elliott led 24 laps, including the last 17, before riding to a 5.705-second win over Christopher Bell.
What is the lineup for the Kwik Trip 250?
(Car number in brackets):
1. (9) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet
2. (14) Chase Briscoe, Ford
3. (5) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet
4. (8) Tyler Reddick, Chevrolet
5. (2) Austin Cindric, Ford
6. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford
7. (17) Chris Buescher, Ford
8. (48) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet
9. (15) Joey Hand, Ford
10. (41) Cole Custer, Ford
11. (6) Brad Keselowski, Ford
12. (1) Ross Chastain, Chevrolet
13. (18) Kyle Busch, Toyota
14. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota
15. (19) Martin Truex Jr, Toyota
16. (20) Christopher Bell, Toyota
17. (99) Daniel Suarez, Chevrolet
18. (22) Joey Logano, Ford
19. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford
20. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet
21. (16) AJ Allmendinger, Chevrolet
22. (45) Kurt Busch, Toyota
23. (21) Harrison Burton, Ford
24. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford
25. (23) Bubba Wallace, Toyota
26. (77) Josh Bilicki, Chevrolet
27. (43) Erik Jones, Chevrolet
28. (4) Kevin Harvick, Ford
29. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet
30. (42) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet
31. (51) Cody Ware, Ford
32. (38) Todd Gilliland, Ford
33. (47) Ricky Stenhouse Jr, Chevrolet
34. (31) Chevrolet Justin Haley
35. (7) Corey Lajoie, Chevrolet
37. (78) Kyle Tilley, Ford
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: NASCAR Race Today: Start Time, Streaming, TV, Road America Lineup